Monday, February 20, 2012

Any Ideas for my next Fan Codex / Chapter Approved?


Seems like I have the itch to work on another army list or supplement for 40k. I have some ideas but am not really committed at the moment. Currently I am considering the following, but I'm open to suggestions:
  • Chapter Approved - Salamanders
  • Savage Orks
  • Squats
  • Beastmen Guard
  • Movie Marines
What would you like to see me produce?

I've also created a new page to store links to my current collection of Alternate Rules for 40k.

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to see Squats, but where, outside of Hasslefree Miniatures range of Grymm, would you get sci-fi dwarves? There's the compendium army list on my blog if you want some ideas.

    So I'm going to say Beastman Guard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For scifi dwarves, Mantic has the forgefather range of...semi-good quality.

      I'd like to see plague's take on Iron Warriors, but of the options listed I'd say either Salamanders or Beastman Guard.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to say Beastmen Guard as well. It's long been my dream to make an Imperial Guard army that's all Skaven- this might be a good basis for it~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I post a mention of Forge Fathers last night but couldn't seem to get the iPhone and blogger to play. They are the reason I have been thinking about the ol' Squats.

    Thanks for the link to those scans PPP most useful!

    ReplyDelete

Please enter a comment